Zuhal Yılmaz Library
Zuhal Yilmaz Library, which is located in the Ereğli Education Faculty, was established for students in the 2011-2012 academic year. There was a small library in the faculty since 18 March 1997. Renovated Zuhal Yılmaz Library has many innovations.
Library Working Hours:
Library is open from 08:30 to 21:00 on weekdays.
- Students, academicians and other staff can access the resources in the library collection, access databases through their own computers or their own mobile computers, and scan catalogs.
- Students can borrow all resources except scientific publications.
- Some publications in the library are not borrowed in order to ensure if there is not enough resource and that all users of existing books can benefit from it.
- Borrowed books will be returned within 15 days, with the user having the right to extend the period of the book once in 15 days.
- Students can borrow 3 books at the same time and academicians can borrow 5 books at the same time.
- There are 15 computers in Zuhal Yilmaz Library, including 2 disabled computers that allow unlimited internet access.
- Users need to use university e-mail addresses and passwords to use internet Access.
- All computers are offered to the user service free of charge only for educational and scientific research purposes.
Wireless Internet Service:
Our students benefit from wireless internet service with their own computers. In order to benefit from this service, you need to make the necessary arrangements by
following the guidelines below.